AAI jobs Recruitment 2022 – Check Salary, Vacancies & Know how to Apply
AAI jobs Recruitment 2022: Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited the application for Various Posts in its departments such as Civil (Graduate), Electrical (Graduate), Electronics (Graduate), Computer Science/Information Technology (Graduate), Mechanical/Automobile (Graduate), Civil (Diploma), Electrical (Diploma), Electronics (Diploma), Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) and Mechanical/Automobile (Diploma) and ITI Trade.
Selected Candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 15000 for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 12000 for Technical Apprentices and Rs. 9000 for ITI Trade Apprentices. The Locations/Airports of Apprenticeship Training under the Eastern Region of RHQ (ER), Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi, Raipur, Gaya, Port Blair, Bagdogra, Jharsuguda, Pakyong, Deoghar, Katihar, Cooch Behar
The Maximum Age Limit for Applying for the above-mentioned Posts is 26 years. Interested Candidates can apply through the web portal of MHRD for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices and Applying for the ITI Trade candidate can go through the official website of Apprenticeship India. Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS/NAPS/RDAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail.
The Last Date to Submit the Application is 04-12-2022.
Check Posts, Pay Scale, Qualification and Other Details for AAI jobs Recruitment 2022
Posts Name for AAI Recruitment 2022
1. Civil (Graduate) – 06
2. Electrical (Graduate) – 07
3. Electronics (Graduate) – 13
4. Computer Science/Information Technology (Graduate) – 03
5. Mechanical/Automobile (Graduate) – 01
6. Civil (Diploma) – 10
7. Electrical (Diploma) – 10
8. Electronics (Diploma) – 25
9. Computer Science/Information Technology (Diploma) – 10
10. Mechanical/Automobile (Diploma) – 05
11. ITI Trade – 35
Pay Scale for AAI Jobs Recruitment 2022
1. Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs. 15000
2. Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 12000
3. Trade (ITI) Apprentices – Rs. 9000
Qualification for AAI Jobs Recruitment 2022
1. Graduate and Diploma: Candidates should possess a full-time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) Diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
2. ITI Trade: Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificates of the trades from institutes recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Selection Process for AAI Jobs Recruitment 2022
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
3. The final selection will be based on the Interview/verification of certificates and submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Eastern Region based on their registration location (in the portal).
General Instruction for AAI Jobs Recruitment 2022
1. Airports Authority of India has no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from AAI on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This training program shall not create any liability on AAI for providing any job to the Apprentice. AAI management does not take any responsibility for any sort of employment/placement.
2. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on the suitability of candidates and no claim will be entertained, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
3. AAI Management does not take any responsibility to reply to the candidate/organization for non-selection /non-issuance of call letters.
4. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their profiles verified by the respective regional Board.
5. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
6. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional, subject to verification of all certificates and submission of a certificate of Medical Fitness (to be obtained only from a Government Medical officer/Medical Officer of a Government Undertaking) at the time of joining.
How to Apply for AAI Jobs Recruitment 2022
The Maximum Age Limit for Applying for the Post is 26 years. Interested Candidates can apply through the web portal of MHRD for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices and Applying for the ITI Trade candidate can go through the official website of Apprenticeship India. Candidates should register themselves with the concerned portal (NATS/NAPS/RDAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training in AAI without fail. The Last Date to Submit the Application is 04-12-2022.
To Read The Full Notification – Click Here