Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Agniveer Bharti Rally 2022: Registration will have to be done online for Indian Army’s Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022. The registration process for Agniveer Recruitment Rally will start in July.
There is a chance to get government jobs for 8th, 10th and 12th pass through Army Recruitment Rally. Through Agniveer Recruitment Rally, Army will recruit for GD, Technical, Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Tradesman posts.
Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Through the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme of the Indian Army, 10th and 8th pass youth have a chance to be recruited. Indian Army has also released the notification of Agniveer Recruitment 2022. For this, the application will have to be made by visiting the Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic. The Indian Army has said that the registration for the Agniveer Recruitment Rally will start in July. Although the date has not been given. But it is being said in media reports that the registration process can start from July 1.
Through Agneepath scheme, Agniveer General Duty (GD), Technical (Aviation/Ammunition), Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Tradesman 10th pass and Tradesman 8th pass will be recruited in the Army. Let us know how many marks people can apply in 10th.
Who can apply for Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- Agniveer (GD) – 10th pass with at least 45% marks. It is necessary to have at least 33% marks in each subject.
- Agniveer Technical – 12th pass from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with at least 50% marks. Must have at least 40 percent marks in each subject.
- Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical – 12th pass with minimum 60% marks. Must have at least 50% marks in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass – Must be 10th pass.
- Agniveer Tradesman 8th pass – 8th pass.