ATM withdrawal Rule Changed: big news! Now you can withdraw money from ATM without debit or credit card, know the rules & process
Now users can withdraw money from ATM machine without the help of debit or credit card. This function will prove to be very helpful when you do not have a card or your card is lost somewhere.
Whenever you go to withdraw money from ATM, always withdraw money with the help of debit card. But now this system is going to be completely upgraded. NCR Corporation has announced that it will upgrade every ATM machine in the country with Interoperable Cardless Cash Withdrawal (ICCW) which will help customers to withdraw money through the UPI app installed on their phones.
This means that now users can withdraw money from ATM machines without the help of debit or credit cards. This function will prove to be very helpful when you do not have a card or your card is lost somewhere. Today we will tell you the step by step process to withdraw money from ATM with the help of UPI. To use this service, ATM machine must have UPI service enabled because without it you will not be able to withdraw money from any other machine. Apart from this, it is necessary to have any app in your phone from Phone Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay or Paytm. Apart from this, it is also very important to have an internet connection in your phone to use this feature.
1. Go to any ATM machine and select the option of Withdraw cash.
2. After this, select the option of UPI from the option shown on the ATM machine.
3. You will see a QR code on the screen of the ATM machine.
4. Now open any UPI payment app on your phone and scan the QR code with it.
5. After scanning the QR code, enter the amount (currently this limit is 5,000).
6. OK the payment option by entering the UPI PIN.