BEL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Trainee and Project Engineer posts – check qualification
Bharat Electronics Limited, BEL has invited applications from candidates to apply for Trainee and Project Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of BEL at bel-india.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till November 23, 2022.
This recruitment drive will fill up 111 posts in the organisation. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
BEL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
- Trainee Engineer-I: 33 posts
- Project Engineer-I: 39 posts
- Trainee Engineer-I: 17 posts
- Project Engineer-I: 22 posts
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through Detailed Notification available here.
BEL Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be at Bengaluru.
- Trainee Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.
- Project Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.