CBI Recruitment 2022: The Central Bureau of Investigation is to launch a Law Internship Scheme. The program aims to hire Indian law students from different law schools as interns. The selected candidates will be assigned to the CBI’s offices located in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Bangalore. The selected ones will be expected to abide by the agency’s analysis process by collecting and collating relevant in-house data and other materials. The “Interns” may find the given exposure to the CBI’s operations beneficial for their career aspirations in the future.
Know the important details for CBI Recruitment here:
CBI Recruitment 2022 – Number of Interns to be selected:
A total of 30 interns may be selected by CBI for locations in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Bangalore.
CBI Recruitment 2022 – Internship duration:
The period of Internship shall be for a period of 03 months to 06 months.
CBI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be a law student of the Graduation course through English Medium and enrolled in a reputed Law University.
- The applicant should be pursuing 05 years of integrated LLB course and should have completed at least 04 years of the same.
CBI Recruitment 2022 – Conditions for Recruitment
- No payment to interns will be made during the internship period.
- The interns will have to make their own arrangements for stay and travel.
- CBI will not be liable to provide any medical facility or any other facility to the Interns.
- The internship does not assure any right for any future employment in the CBI.
- Interns will be given the opportunity to assist the CBI law and investigating officers, in researching court judgments on specific areas, preparation of court applications and replies, presentation of evidence & examination of witnesses in court, trial work, data collection and any other work assigned by senior officers thereby giving them the required practical exposure.
- Interns will be required to sign the “Oath of Secrecy” at their joining which will bind on their conduct during internship and thereafter.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates are to send their original applications, along with a detailed bio-data in the prescribed pro-forma (Annexure-A) and a 150-word SOP (Statement of Purpose) as to why they want to join internship, to the Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002 on or before 16.06.2022. Late or incomplete applications will be subjected to instant rejection.