CBSE Class 10, 12 offline exams: Date Sheet on October 18
CBSE Class 10, 12 offline exams datesheet to be released on October 18
CBSE has released the guidelines for Classes 10, 12 term exams, including time, seating arrangements, answer key, result dates, etc. however, the datesheet will be released on October 18.
CBSE Class 10-12 exams datesheet for the first term will be released on October 18, 2021, while the exams will be conducted from mid-November onwards until December 2021. Central Board of Secondary Education has released an official statement announcing the details, including the list of guidelines for schools ahead of the exams. The offline exams will be conducted in a classroom with a strength of 20 students due to Covid-19 protocol.
CBSE Class 10, 12 term exams protocols
1. Skill Subjects exam will start w.e.f. 15/11/2021 & Major Subjects exam from 24/11/2021.
2. OMR sheets will be available on CLOUD & downloaded from there.
3. Encrypted Question Papers will be sent to the school/exam centre in the morning.
4. The duration of exams will be 90 minutes.
5. Classroom teaching work for classes except 10 and 12 will be done between 08:00 am and 11:00 am or 11:30 am.
6. OMR sheet to be submitted to the exam control room by 01:30 p.m.
7. Evaluation will start from 01:30 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
8. Following Covid-19 protocol, 12 students’ seating arrangements are to be made in one room.
9. A centre has a strength of 500 students one observer, more than 500 students two observers.
10. The City Coordinator will appoint observers and change observers in between, as per need/request.
11. Answer key will be available by 01:30 p.m. Teachers of any subject can check the OMR Sheet.
12. The evaluator has to upload the number of correct answers.
13. The handwritten answer will be final if it does not tally with a dark circle.
14. Separate remuneration for invigilator and evaluation.
15. Evaluation will be done at the centre of the exam and OMR sheets are to be sent to RO CBSE by 05:00 p.m. the same day.
16. Information related to Admit Cards will be given soon.
17. It is compulsory for students of 10 and 12 to appear in Term-1 exam being conducted by CBSE. Marks of this exam will be considered by CBSE at the time of declaration of CBSE Class 10 and 12 results in April/May.
18. MCQ type questions will be given to the students in Term-I.
19. Practical exam for Term-I will be conducted by the schools of the candidates, but the practical exam for Term-II will be conducted by CBSE as usual.
20. The CBSE has split the board exams of Class- 10 and 12 into two parts: Term-I (15th November, 2021) and Term-II ( March/April, 2022).
21. The candidate’s final score of marks will be calculated on the basis of his performance in both Term-I & Term-II.
22. Each question will carry equal marks and candidates will get options.