CBSE Term 1 Result 2021 Official Update: Class 10th, 12th Results by March 11 – check here
CBSE Term 1 Result 2021 for Class 10th, 12th by March 11, Board official shares latest update
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE term 1 Class 10th, 12th results by Friday, March 11, 2022, a board official told Careers360. Students who appeared in the CBSE term 1 exam 2021 in November-December will be able to access CBSE results by entering their roll number, date of birth and other details at cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in or cbse.nic.in.
The CBSE board is all set to release the results for Classes 10, 12 term 1 examinations 2021 this week. An official from the CBSE controller office told Careers360 that the students can expect the CBSE class 12th term 1 result by Friday, following which, the CBSE Class 10th term 1 result 2021 will be announced this week. “The results preparation process is almost completed, and it can be announced anytime. The board will notify soon,” the official said.
Students will also be able to check the CBSE term 1 results 2022 on the DigiLocker app, digilocker.gov.in UMANG app.How to check CBSE Term 1 Result 2021-22
Students can access their CBSE Class 10th result or CBSE 12th result by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official CBSE website: cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in 2022 .
- Click on ‘CBSE 10th result 2022’ to check Secondary examination marks. Class 12 students need to open ‘CBSE 12th result 2022’ link.
- A result window will appear on the screen. Now, enter a student’s roll number, admit card ID, school number and date of birth in respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- CBSE result 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the CBSE term 1 exam result 2022 and keep it safe to use later.