Coal India Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) has released a new notification inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up 1050 Management Trainee vacancies. Interested and eligible job aspirants can apply for the vacancies via online mode through the official website — www.coalindia.in — on or before July 22, 2022.
CIL is going to hire a total of 1050 trainees through this recruitment drive. Out of the total vacancies, 699 are for mining, 160 for civil, 124 for Electronics and Telecommunication, and 67 for System and EDP.
Starting date of application: June 23, 2022
Last date of application: July 22, 2022.
Coal India MT Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Mining – 699
- Civil – 160
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 124
- System and EDP – 67
Coal India Recruitment 2022 for Eligibility Criteria
- Mining – The applicant should have a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Mining Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Civil – The candidate should have a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Electronics & Telecommunication – The applicant should have a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecommunication; Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- System and EDP- The candidate should have a BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared / appearing in final year / semester / trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2021-2022 are also eligible to apply, but the minimum criteria will remain the same. Eligible candidates must have appeared and qualified GATE 2022.
Coal India Recruitment 2022 Age limit
The upper age limit for candidates is 30 years as on May 31. Relaxations are available for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Coal India MT Salary Details
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – Rs 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
Selection Process for Coal India Recruitment 2022
The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
How to Apply for Coal India Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online at official CIL website –www.coalindia.in or or before July 22, 2022.
General UR/OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS – Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries – Rs. 180/-