CUET 2022: Students appearing for the Common University Entrance Exam, CUET to get admission in the central universities of India need not be tensed to appear for the reasoning ability section. This section will include questions from verbal, non-verbal and logical reasoning.
The verbal reasoning will have questions based on clock patterns, relationship patterns and directions.
The non- verbal reasoning will include questions based on diagrams, finding similarities and choosing the odd one out. Students have to answer these carefully.
The logical reasoning will have assumptions and statements which students have to answer.
All the three sections might have equal weightage and will be equally important.
Tips to crack CUET 2022 Exam:
- Try to answer the easy questions in 20-30 seconds. This will give you more time to answer the tricky questions
- Questions will be placed in such a way that it will try to waste your time
- Try to find the unnecessary information and find the answer quickly so that your time is not wasted
- Avoiding the unnecessary information in a question will help solving questions within 20-30 seconds
- Some answers possibly will be wrong so instead thinking for right answers, think that questions are wrong and move on.
Tips to prepare for CUET 2022 Exam
- Candidates appearing for CUET can look for guides and books specifically published for banking exams.
- Training CD’s could also be used along with books to help in preparing for the exam.
- YouTube tutorials will also be another helpful medium.
CUET 2022: CUET UG Exam will be conducted in the month of July in 2022. Candidates can refer to the possible questions, tips and tricks to crack the reasoning ability section.