Govt Dental College Srinagar recruitment 2022
Online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited for the tenure post of Registrar in the below-mentioned discipline of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one |1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis up to maximum of three (3) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
Download Official Mobile App for all regular updates
Name of speciality Anaesthesiology
Name of the Post Registrar
No. of post 1 (one)
The application process shall be completed/submitted in the online mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of this Institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online upto 20-06-2022 |03:00PM).
The link will be available from 30-05-2022 to 20-06-2022 03:00PM.
Govt Dental College Srinagar recruitment 2022 – List of documents to be uploaded:
01. Marks certificate of all the MBBS Examinations.
02. Internship completion certificate of MBBS.
03. Attempt certificate of all the MBBS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
04. MBBS Degree.
05. MD Marks certificate/Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia (if any).
06. House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any).
07. Valid Medical Council Registration Certificate.
08. Upto date Renewal or Medical Council Registration Certificate
09. Adhaar Card & Pan Card (Mandatory as per MCI).
10. Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any).
11. Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any).
12. Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority (if any),
13. Extra curricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any).
14. Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any).
15. Date of Birth Certificate.
16. Domicile Proof.
17. The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done/working as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any Institution as recognised/approved by Medical Council of India within or outside the UT.
18. Recent passport size photograph, signature and Thumb should be uploaded at the appropriate place in the application form.
Govt Dental College Srinagar recruitment 2022 – Notes:
The eligible candidate shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately and will also be available on official website of this institution www.gdcsrinagar.org •> The requisite fee for Registrar Post is Rs. 700/=
Govt Dental College Srinagar recruitment 2022 – CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
01. The online form of the in-service candidate shall be accepted provisionally.
02. The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the
Govt, vide Order No. 164-ME of 2012 dated 02.03.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474-HME of 2014 dated: 11-08-2014.
03. The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
04. In-service candidate if selected shall be on deputation for three (3| years as per SRO-75 dated 15-04-1993.
05. The non-service applicant shall be engaged on academic arrangement basis as per terms and conditions of S.O 364 dated: 27-11-2020.
06. The appointee shall be entitled the salary as applicable under S.0-364 dated 27-11-2020,
07. The Maximum age for non-service applicants at the time of submission of application should be 50 years.
08. The applicant should be MBBS and MD/Diploma in Anaesthesia as recognised by the Medical Council of India.
09. The applicant having Post Graduate (MD) qualification in the concerned discipline as recognized by the Medical Council of India will be given preference in terms of Govt, Order No. 706-HME of 2007 dated: 11.01.2007.
10. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure/working as Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any institution as recognised/approved by Medical Council of India within or outside the UT need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered. However, this restriction shall not be applicable in respect of such doctors who have done their Registrarship/Tutorship/Demonstratorship in the discipline prior to the passing of their post-graduation.
11. The applicants who have earlier been appointed as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline in the institution as recognised/approved by Medical Council of India, but have not completed their tenure for one reason or the other shall not be considered.
12. The candidates shall abide by all the instructions issued by the Administrative Department as well as Medical Council of India from time to time in this regard,
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Govt Dental College Srinagar recruitment 2022 || GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
PHONE NO: 0194 – 2504701, 0194 – 2504702.
FAX NO: 0194 – 2504703.