Hdfc Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23
The HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to help high-performing students from underprivileged backgrounds to continue and complete their education.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 – Eligibility:
- Indian students who are currently studying in Class 11 to undergraduate (general and professional).
- Students with disabilities studying in Class 11-12, pursuing undergraduate courses, diploma/ITI, and vocational courses.
- Candidates preparing for competitive examinations such as NEET, JEE, CLAT, and NIFT at a recognised coaching institution.
- Must have obtained at least 60% marks (80% for coaching students) in the previous class or board exams (Note: There is no minimum marks required for Students with Disabilities).
- Annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 6,00,000 (for Students with Disabilities, it should be below INR 8,00,000), from all sources.
- Special consideration will be given to girl students and students who are going through any kind of crisis (lost a parent/both parents, terminal illness in family, etc.).
Prizes and rewards: Up to INR 1,00,000
Last date to apply: 31-10-2022
Application mode: Online applications only
Short Url: www.b4s.in/it/HTPF12