High Court of JK and Ladakh Recruitment 2022, check details here
High Court of JK and Ladakh Recruitment 2022
High Court of JK and Ladakh Recr Advertisement for posts in different categories (Non-Gazetted), in the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts
The total number of posts advertised: 05 Post
High Court of JK and Ladakh Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for various posts shown against Item code No. mentioned in the “Annexure-A” to this notification who:
High Court of JK and Ladakh Recruitment 2022:
1. are domiciles of UT of Jammu and Kashmir in terms of S.O 166 dated 18.05.2020 issued by GAD, Government of Jammu and Kashmir, and those who are resident of UT of Ladakh for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying and is actually residing in the area.
2. are having age as of 01.01.2022.
Not below 18 years, and
Not above; 40 years in case of Open Merit.
43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC
42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
48 years in case of Ex. Servicemen.
40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees;
3. are in possession of the prescribed minimum academic/ professional/ technical qualifications and fulfill all other eligibility conditions wherever enquired as shown against each post/item in Annexure “A” by or before the last date of submission of application forms i.e,. 18-06-2022.
4. have deposited fees of Rs. 360/– (Rupees Three hundred and sixty only).
5. Applications along with the prescribed fee shall be received only through online mode on the Recruitment Portal of the High Court of J&K, the link of which shall be active on 30-05-2022 on the website of the High Court: http//jkhighcourt.nic.in.
6. before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the guidelines for online submission of applications. These guidelines will be available in the online portal of the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir