IAF Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Check Eligibility & Other Details
IAF Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Check Eligibility
The online application for the recruitment of different posts by the Indian Air Force (IAF) begins. A total of 85 posts will be filled during this recruitment drive.
The selected candidates would be posted as Cook, MTS, LDC, Superintendent, Carpenter, Fireman and Civil Mechanical Transport Driver.
IAF Recruitment 2021 details
- Issuance of notification date: October 30, 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: November 29, 2021
IAF Recruitment 2021 vacant name and number
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): 45
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18
- Lower Division (LDC): 10
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): 4
- Superintendent (Store): 1
- Carpenter (Skilled): 1
- Fireman: 1
IAF Recruitment 2021 educational qualification
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of Superintendent (Store) should have done Graduation of a recognized University or equivalent.
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) should have completed 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of Cook (Ordinary Grade) should have passed 10th from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of Carpenter should have passed 10th from a recognized Board or Institute and ITI Certificate in the trade from a recognized institute.
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of CMTD should have passed 10th and license
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of Fireman posts should have passed 10th and done training in Fire Fighting
- The applicants who are applying for the posts of MTS should have passed 10th
IAF Recruitment 2021 selection criteria
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance on the written test.
How to apply for Indian Air Force recruitment 2021?
The applicants will have to apply online and send it with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs 10/- pasted to concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post.