IFCI Recruitment 2022: Candidates are invited to apply for the position of Managing Director in Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) Limited.
Eligible candidates may apply for the position latest by 10th August.
READ ALSO: JKBOSE 10th 11th Admission Notification who failed in one subject
Details about IFCI Recruitment 2022:
CTC up to Rs.50.00 Lac Per Annum including Rewards and Benefits.
Read Also; CUET UG 2022 Phase 2: NTA Postpones Shift 2 Examination – Know details here
IFCI Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification:
MBA (Finance or Marketing)/Chartered Accountant/CFA/Master-Degree with a Degree/Diploma related to Broking/DP Business or Capital Market. Additional Qualification with specialisation in Stock Market and relevant fields remains an Added advantage
Post Qualification Experience:
• Minimum 20 years’ Working Experience
• 10-15 years’ experience (out of 20 years) in Broking and DP Business (Institutional and Retail Clients).
• Candidate must have served as Senior Level Position in his/her previous Organisation.
• ACRs/APARs in Original/Attested photocopies of last 03-years.
• Vigilance Clearance Certificate with “No Disciplinary Proceeding(s) or Criminal Proceeding(s), either pending or contemplated against the Officers concerned.
• Major/Minor Penalty/ies, if any, imposed on the Candidate over the past Ten (10) years/No Penalty Certificate.
IFCI Recruitment 2022 – How to apply:
The applicants can send their application in an envelope superscribed as “Application for Managing Director of IFIN” and submit it to Industrial Financial Corporation of India Limited
The General Manager (SACD), 13th Floor, IFCI Ltd., IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110 019.