IGNOU January 2022 re-registration deadline has been extended till January 31. In order to apply, candidates can visit the official website, ignou.ac.in. Re-registration is for students who are continuing their studies at university. For instance, a course is of two years, so the individual can apply for a second year during this process.
The applications are open for all the students enrolled in all programmes, including — undergraduate, postgraduate degree programmes, postgraduate certificate (PG certificate), postgraduate diploma (PGD), certificate and diploma programmes.
IGNOU January 2022 Session: How to re-register
- Login to the official site of IGNOU Samarth on ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Key in your login details or register online
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application fees
- Your application has been submitted
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
The last date of Re-Registration for the January 2022 Session has been extended till 31stJanuary 2022. https://t.co/riYt3W99Hi
— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) January 16, 2022