IGNOU Recruitment 2022: IGNOU Consultant Vacancy 2022 Out- Salary Up to Rs.60, 000/- || No Application Fee: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites application for engage a capable persons for the positions of Academic Consultant on full time contractual basis cover up with only one vacant. The interesting candidates are advised to submit the application form till 11.07.2022.
IGNOU Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post Name||Academic Consultant|
Also Read: NEET UG 2022: Download Admit card, website link, important points
The applicants have to be qualified in PhD/ Masters Degree with any Discipline of Social Sciences (minimum aggregate of 55%) from an authorized university.
IGNOU Recruitment 2022: Experience:-
The required experiences of the candidates have 5 years of teaching/research in course development from an open university,
[table id=3 /]
IGNOU Recruitment 2022: Salary Details here:-
Selected candidates will be offered of Rs.40, 000/- to Rs. 60,000/-.
IGNOU Recruitment 2022: Selection Process:-
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The interview date will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates.
Latest Graduate Job Notification 2022
- The work would be engaged in activities pertaining to development of academic programmes in the Centre for Gandhi and Peace Studies offered by the University.
- The job would entail writing, vetting and editing of course materials (both in English and Hindi) and assisting the Faculty in day to day activities relating to course development and preparation of audio and video programmes (both in English and Hindi).
**Latest Job Updates Whatsapp Group – Join Now**
IGNOU Recruitment 2022: Steps To Apply:-
- Candidates visit website of IGNOIU i.e. http://IGNOU.ac.in/
- On the home click jobs at IGNOU option
- Search ”ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT AT” job notification
- Download the job details and read carefully
- Candidates can fill the application form along with the curriculum vitae through this e-mail [email protected] on or before 11.07.2022.