India Post recruitment 2022: 10th passed students can apply, check details here
India Post recruitment 2022: Good news for the 10th passed candidates who are in search of a job. The India Post office has issued a fresh recruitment notification for the appointment of 17 Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade).
The students must apply on or before application submission is June 30, 2022. The selected candidates will get a salary as per the 7th Pay Commission scale on Deputation/ Absorption basis.
“Filling up 17 vacancies in the Grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Service, Gr.C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the Rs 19900 (level-2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) in the office of the senior Manage, Mail Motor Service, Worli, Mumbai-400018 on Deputation/ Absorption basis in the Department of Posts falling with by Deputation/ Absorption from other ministries/ on Deputation or Reemployment of Armed Forces Personnel-reg,” read the official notification.
India Post recruitment 2022 – The candidates must have:
- Possession of a valid Driving Licence for light and heavy motor vehicles;
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
- Experience of Diving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years;
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or institute.
India Post recruitment 2022 – Salary:
- Rs 19,900 (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC). Pay will be regulated as per rules.
India Post recruitment 2022 – Age limits:
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall be not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation:
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in other ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Department of the central government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
How to apply for India Post Staff Car Driver recruitment 2022:
- The candidates must send their application to O/o The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai-400018, on or before 5 PM of June 30.