Indian Oil Recruitment 2022: The deadline for the online application for the recruitment of Junior Operator posts by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is ending day after tomorrow. As per the notification, a total of 39 posts will be filled up during this recruitment drive.
The online application will be closed on July 29.
- Date of opening of Portal for receipt of On-line Applications Important dates for Candidates: July 9, 2022
- Last date for submission of On-line Applications July 29, 2022
- Tentative date for Written Test August 21, 2022
- Tentative date of uploading the result of shortlisted candidates of the Written Test: September 6, 2022
- Tentative date for verification of documents and SPPT (Driving Test): September 20 to 24, 2022
- Tentative date for uploading Final Result: October 14, 2022
Read also; CUET Admit Card 2022 Phase 2 Download Hall Ticket, Know Exam Date
Indian Oil Recruitment 2022 name and number of posts:
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I (Telangana): 5
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I (Karnataka): 6
- Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry): 28
Qualification & Experience Criteria:
- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 40% incase of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Authority.
Indian Oil Recruitment 202 age limit:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General & EWS category candidates
Indian Oil vacancy 2022 application fee:
- General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs 150 as Application Fee plus additional Bank charges as applicable, only through on-line ePayOne Portal Payment Gateway provided in the On-line Application Portal.
Indian Oil Vacancy 2022 Pay scale:
Besides basic pay and industrial pattern of DA, other allowances/benefits include HRA, medical facilities, productivity /performance related pay, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group savings linked insurance, group personal accident insurance, leave encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance / Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules.
How to apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should apply online on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).