IOCL Jobs Recruitment 2021 for 1900+ Posts – Apply Online
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking to recruit Trade Apprentice at its various Refinery units for huge number of vacancies through online mode. IOCL Apprentice Online Application process has been started on 22 October 2021. Candidates will be required to submit the application on or before 12 November 2021 on iocl.com.
The recruitment is being done to fill more than 1900 vacancies in Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat,Haldia, Mathura, PRPC, Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon and Paradip.
Those who apply for the posts will be called to appear for written exam on 21 November 2021 for which the admit card shall be available from 16 November to 20 November 2021.
IOCL Apprentice Notification Download 2021
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Link
- Starting Date of IOCL Apprentice Online Application – 22 October 2021 From 10 AM
- Last Date of Submission of IOCL Online Application – 12 November 2021 upto 5 PM
- Last date for PWBD candidates to submit prescribed proformas for scribe thru’ email – 13 November 2021
- Tentative date for download of admit card by candidates – 16 November 2021 to 20 November 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Exam Date – 21 November 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Result Date – 04 December 2021
- IOCL Apprentice DV Date – 13 to 20 December 2021
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Trade Apprentice Fitter – Matric with 2 (two) years ITI Fitter
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical – 3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Diploma
- Trade Apprentice Secretarial Assistant – B.A./B.Sc/B.Com
- Trade Apprentice Accountant – B.Com
- DEO – 12th class passed
- DEO (Skill Certificate Holders) – Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator
18 to 24 years
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates can apply online by following steps:
- Go to official website – www.iocl.com
- Go to ‘What’s New’
- Now, go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division
- Click on “Detailed advertisement” (to refer to the Advertisement)
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application form).