IRCON Recruitment 2022: IRCON International Limited is looking for candidates for the Addl. General Manager/Civil post on a deputation basis. There is only 01 vacancy for this post. The duration of the contract will be 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended up to 5 years. The maximum age limit is 56 years.
The salary for this post will be between Rs. 78800 to Rs. 209200. Candidates may apply through the proper channel for selection on a deputation basis to the abovementioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal railways may forward the applications of eligible candidates along with Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi. A scanned copy of the application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by the candidate in advance through e-mail to [email protected] so as to reach by 07.09.2022.
Read | KASHMIR: JKBOSE 10th Result 2022 Bi-Annual (LINK) Search by name
Qualification for IRCON Recruitment 2022
- IRSE Officer working in JAG scale with experience in construction earthwork, bridges, track works, yard remodeling works, etc. Non-IRSE JAG Railway Officers are with P-Way Background also eligible.
- The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
- Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
- Officer should have good communication skills.
- Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.