ITI Recruitment 2022, Check details here
ITI Recruitment 2022: Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir UT (Udhampur district only) for engagement of the following staff required under Normal Scheme on Guest basis for the session 2021-22 only.
Vacancy details of ITI Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Post: Guest Vocational Instructor (Stenographer Secretarial Assistant)
Eligibility criteria for ITI Recruitment 2022:
B.Voc/Degree in Commerce / Arts (with Short-hand & Typing) from a UGC recognized university with one year experience in the relevant field. OR
Diploma (Minimum 2 years) in Commercial Practice from recognised board or relevant Advanced Diploma (Vocational) with two years’ experience in the relevant field. OR
NTC/ NAC passed in the trade of Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English) with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
Where to apply for ITI Recruitment 2022:
The completed applications along with all requisite documents should reach in office of undersigned by 17-05-2022. The candidate if engaged should follow below terms and conditions laid down under the scheme.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Preference shall be given to the local candidate first.
2. The criteria for the engagement and remuneration to be paid shall be strictly followed as per different guidelines issued from time to time by the Directorate of Skill Development J&K.
3. The engagement period shall be of academic year 2021 -22 only.
4. The engagee shall have to execute an undertaking with the Department duly attested by Judicial Magistrate to the affect that He/she shall have no claim for permanent absorption on the basis of this engagement.
5. The services of engagee shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever engagement period expires/Non-performance of candidate/regular appointment by JKSSB/transfer made by the department whichever is earlier.
6. Retired Govt, officials up to the age of 64 years can also apply for the said post subject to the non-availability of eligible unemployed applicants.