IUST Recruitment 2023 – Apply for the post of Project Associate
Name of the Post: IUST Project Associate Recruitment Notification 2023
Post Date: 23-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 01
– Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification:
IUST Recruitment Notification 2023: Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) has invited applications in the prescribed format form eligible candidates for filling up the post of Project Assistant.
IUST Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST)|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|No. of Posts||01|
IUST Recruitment Notification 2023: Full Notification
Date of advertisement: 23 January 2023
Interview Date: will be uploaded on IUSTs’ website
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The salary for the above post is Rs. 40,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for IUST Recruitment 2023:
M.Sc. in Biological Sciences with 2-3 years experience in a research laboratory, or Ph.D. in Biological Sciences.
IUST Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Project Associate|
|Name of Project||Translational Research in Infectious Diseases|
|Job description||The candidate would be involved in a research project on ‘Understanding hostpathogen interactions and immune responses during infection with bacterial pathogens’.|
IUST Recruitment Notification 2023: How To Apply?
Interested candidates may apply directly in the prescribed format given below through email to
the investigator of the project ([email protected]) with a copy to [email protected],
with their complete C.V., e-mail-ID, and telephone numbers.
Terms and conditions:
- Candidates selected for the above position will be on a contract initially for one year, which may be extended to 2 years depending upon performance.
- No hostel/housing facility will be provided.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Candidates should send applications in the prescribed format along with complete Curriculum Vitae with details of experience and names of three referees.