*TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR*
1. *Tomorrow on 12-11-2021 vehicular movement between Shamsipora Crossing and Bijbehara Distt. Anantnag on NH-44 may remain effected from 0900 hrs. to 2000 hrs due to maintenance of Level Crossing Gate by Northern Railway. However, people travelling towards Srinagar and vice versa may take old alignment from Shamsipora to Bijbehara*
2. *Restriction on Dhar Road for HMVs with more than 10 tyres*
HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.
*TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 12-11-2021*
Tomorrow subject to fair weather and better road condition *LMVs(Passenger)* shall be allowed *from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW* viz *Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa* . *TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban* before releasing the traffic.
*CUT OFF TIMING:*
*LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0600 hrs to 1200 hrs,*
*from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs* &
*from Zig (Qazigund) 0600 hrs to 1300 hrs*
*No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.*
Subject to fair weather and better road condition *, HMVs shall be allowed from Jakheni (Udhampur) towards Srinagar* after the tail of down HMVs crosses Jakheni . TCU Udhampur shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
*SFs Convoy Movement*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. *They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar* after confirming the status of NHW.
Tomorrow, subject to fair weather and good road condition , *LMVs from both sides and HMVs (upto twelve tyres) from Srinagar towards Poonch* shall be allowed on Mughal road. *LMVs from Behramgalla 0800 hrs upto 1500 hrs., from Herpora 0800 hrs upto 1600 hrs & HMVs from Herpora 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs* .
Tomorrow, on 12-11-2021, no vehicular movement shall be allowed on SSG Road in view of maintenance/ repairing on Zoji La axis.
No traffic movement shall be allowed on Kishtwar-Sinthan Road in view of snow accumulation.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road