Jammu Srinagar National Highway Traffic Update For 25 Oct 2021
TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR
1. *On 29-10-2021 Friday* , there shall be no traffic movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on *Zoji la axis* .
2. *Restriction on Dhar Road for HMVs with more than 10 tyres*
HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.
*TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 25-10-2021*
Tomorrow, subject to fair weather and better road condition , *LMVs(Passenger)* shall be allowed *from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW* viz *Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa* . *TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban* before releasing the traffic.
*CUT OFF TIMING:*
*LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0800 hrs to 1200 hrs,*
*from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs* &
*from Zig (Qazigund) 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs*
*No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.*
Subject to fair weather and better road condition *, HMVs shall be allowed from Jakheni (Udhampur) towards Srinagar* after the tail of down HMVs crosses Jakheni . TCU Udhampur shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
*SFs Convoy Movement*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. *They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar* after confirming the status of NHW.
No traffic movement shall be allowed on Mughal Road in view of snow accumulation.
No traffic movement shall be allowed on SSG Road in view of snow accumulation.
No traffic movement shall be allowed on Kishtwar-Sinthan Road in view of snow accumulation.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road