JK Indian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2022
Subject: Opening of Jan Aushadhi Kendras In various Hospitals-Appointment of Pharmacists.
JK Indian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from the qualified and computer knowing Pharmacists for operating Jan Aushadhi Kendras in various Hospitals of Kashmir valley.
No of posts : 10
Qualification : B Pharma/M Pharma /computer knowing Pharmacy
Certificates required :Pharmacy qualification, Adhaar, Computer literacy certificate
The Pharmacists have to work as per the terms and conditions of PMs Jan Aushadhi Kendra programmes guidelines The store premises is to be used for which it is allotted.
1. No other activity beyond scope shall be permitted.
2. No sublet partly or wholly is allowed.
3. The Pharmacist should possess computer literacy as the software for PMBI for billing purposes is to be utilized.
4. No medicine can be sold in PMBJAK without using the software provided by PMBI.
5. The Pharmacist should be experienced in running Drug/medicine Store.
The applicants shall be temporarily engaged for six months and thereafter extension can be considered depending on the performance. Applications should reach on the address of the Chairman Regional Red Cross Branch (Divisional Commissioner) Kashmir along with the required certificates by or before 10th Nov 2022 so that the Jan Aushadhi Kendras are made functional immediately. The candidate will be interviewed by the Committee constituted for the purpose in due course of time.