J&K ITI Women Jobs Recruitment 2022
Engagement of Guest Faculty for the Academic Session 2022-23
Applications are invited on the prescribed format as per Annexure “A’ to this advertisement notice from eligible candidates for engagement of Guest Faculty for the Academic Session 2022-23. The prescribed Qualification for the Guest Faculty is mentioned below.
The applications supported by self attested photocopies of the certificates should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 16/12/2022 till 3.00 PM.
Terms And condition:
1. The engagement shall terminate automatically on 3.1/07/2023 without any notice.
2. The candidates engaged as such shall be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 20,000/= (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) in case of Degree holders and Rs. 18,0001= (Rupees Eighteen Thousand only) = in case of Diploma Holders.
3. The selection shall be made by the committee from among the eligible applicants.
4. Mere submission of application form or eligibility shall not entitle any applicant right to get engaged.
5. Application not supported by the documents shall be rejected without any notice to the applicant.
6. The selected candidates shall have to furnish an undertaking from the Judicial Magistrate that he/she has accepted all the terms and conditions and shall have no preferential claim for his/her continuation/re-engagement or permanent appointment in the Department/Institute.
7. The selected candidates shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the trainees and the Superintendent Women fll Kangan.
Further Details: Click Here