1. On 18-08-2021 Wednesday, there shall be no traffic movement on Jammu-Srinagar NHW from either side in view of maintenance/repairing of the NHW.
2. On 20-08-2021 Friday , there shall be no traffic movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on *Zoji la axis* .
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 16-08-2021
Tomorrow, subject to fair weather and better road condition, *LMVs(Passenger)* shall be allowed *from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW* viz *Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa* . *TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban* before releasing the traffic.
*CUT OFF TIMING:*
*LMVs from Nagrota (Jammu) 0600 hrs to 1200 hrs,*
*from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs* &
*from Zig (Qazigund) 0700 hrs to 1300 hrs*
*No Vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.*
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *HMVs shall be allowed from Jakheni (Udhampur) towards Srinagar* after the tail of down HMVs crosses Jakheni (Udhampur) . *TCU Udhampur* shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
*SFs Convoy Movement*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. *They may ply from Jammu towards Srinagar* after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *LMVs from both sides and HMVs (upto ten tyres) from Srinagar towards Poonch* shall be allowed on Mughal road. *LMVs from Behramgalla 0800 hrs upto 1500 hrs., from Herpora 0800 hrs upto 1600 hrs & HMVs from Herpora 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs* .
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *LMVs shall be allowed from both sides and HMVs from Kargil towards Srinagar* on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road. *LMVs from Minamarg followed by HMVs at 0700 hrs. upto 1400 hrs and LMVs from Sonamarg after the tail of HMVs crosses Sonamarg* . No Vehicle shall be allowed before & after cut off timing.
Kishtwar- Sinthan road is through for *both ways traffic of LMVs only,* subject to fair weather and road condition.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road