JKBOSE Letter of Consent for class 11th Annual Regular 2021- Download here
THE JAMMU & KASHMIR BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION NEW CAMPUS, BEMINA, SRINAGAR.
Instructions in reference to Govt. Order No. 74-JK(DMRRR) Of 2021 dated:- 24-10-2021
01. The Superintendents shall allow only those candidates who are having consent for each examination duly signed by their Parents/ Legal Guardians.
02. All the superintendents/ Head of the Institutions (Inspectors) of examination centres shall ensure complete Sanitization of desks/Examination Halls/Rooms/ Toilets daily before and after the examination and strictly follow the SOP’s issued by the administration /Health department from time to time.
03. The seating arrangement should be made in such a manner that every second desk is left vacant to maintain physical distancing.
04. The HOI’S shall ensure that the supervisory staff and officials involved in conducting the examination are vaccinated.
05. The Head of the Institutions shall ensure a thermal Scanner, Pulse Oximeter, First Aid Box Masks and Hand Sanitizers at the venue of the examination.
06. The HOr’S shall ensure that candidates appearing for examination must mandatorily be wearing masks, adhere to social distancing norms and if required shall carry drinking water bottles along with them.
07. The HOI’s shall ensure that Separate facility should be provided to the students showing any symptoms like Cough, Common Cold and Flu.
Download Letter of Consent: Click Here