JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – 700+ MO Posts || Salary Rs.166700/- PM
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Out – 700+ MO Vacancy || Salary Rs.166700/- PM: The J&K Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a notice of recruitment for the position of Medical Officer. For this position, there are 708 fresh and backlog vacancies. The deadline to apply for the position is January 19, 2022. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online using this link.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
|The Board’s Name||J&K Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|The Post’s Title||Medical Officer|
|Number of Openings||708|
JKPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The age limit for the post is maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2003. Check the age relaxation and other details in given below notification PDF.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should completed MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II if the 3rd schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs.53700/- to Rs.166700/- per month.
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Reserved Candidates – Rs.500/-
- PHC Candidates – Nil
JKPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection Process for the post is based on written test/ Interview Etc
How to Apply JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Commission’s official website, http://www.jkpse.nic.in.
- Select “One-Time Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- If you have already created a profile with the JK PSC, go to the Login menu.
- Candidates must fill out all of the essential fields of One Time Registration after login into their account (OTR).
- Make a payment for the application fee
- Complete the online application form.
- Download the completed application for future use.