JKSSB Admit Card Draftsman CBT
JKSSB Admit Card Draftsman CBT Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Notification Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the post of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement vide Notification No 05 of 2020-regarding.
1. The J&K Services Selection Board vide notification No. SSB/COE/CBT-VI/2021/9242-53 dated 31-12-2021, informed the concerned candidates that the examination for various categories of posts including Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre advertised vide various Notifications, shall be held w.e.f 10-01-20212 onwards.
2. Accordingly, it is hereby notified for information of all candidates that the Computer Based Test (CBT) examination in respect of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement vide Notification No 05 of 2020, has been scheduled on 18-01-2022.
3. It is also notified for the information of candidates that the Admit Cards for the said post shall be available for downloading from today i.e 10th of January, 2021 onwards from the J&K official website (www.jkssb.nic.in). The Candidates can get access to the Admit Cards from main homepage (Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement vide Notification No 05 of 2020) by entering his/her application form number and Date of Birth.
4. Any candidate who does not find his/her Admit Card must represent in the Central Office of the J&K Services Selection Board, Hema Complex, Sector -3, Channi Himmat, Jammu or Camp Office of the J&K Services Selection Board, Zum Zum Building, Rambagh, Srinagar with evidence in support of his/her claim, by or before 14-01-2022.
5. The candidature of all candidates appearing in the aforesaid CBT shall be purely provisional.
6. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action as deemed appropriate.
7. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
8. The candidates are once again intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts has already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in