JKSSB Notification regarding conduct of Driving Test, check here
JKSSB Notification regarding for conduct of Driving Test
Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) notified Driving Test for the Posts of Driver/Tractor Driver, in different Cadres/Departments in pursuance to the Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020, 01, 02 and 03 of 2021, vide SSB/Secy/Driver/2021/6375-87 dated 27-092021, from 04.10.2021 onwards at State Motor Garages, New Plot, Jammu and State Motor Garages, Bemina, Srinagar; and,
2. Whereas, in order to expedite the selection process, the JKSSB issued a revised schedule for conduct of driving test w.e.f. 25-11-2021 onwards; and,
3. Whereas, the JKSSB received representations from various candidates submitting therein that they could not appear on/ participate in the driving test on the scheduled date(s) due to various reasons; and,
4. Whereas, due to incessant rain, snowfall, inclement weather conditions, and threat of disruption of road connectivity, the driving test scheduled on 08.01.2022 was postponed; and,
5. Whereas, the matter was examined and it was deemed expedient by the Board, for the sake of fairness, transparency and to allay fears/misgiving amongst candidates, to provide last and final opportunity to all such candidates who could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s), due to justifiable reasons.
6. Now therefore, in view of the above, all such candidates who could not appear/ participate in the driving test on the earlier scheduled date(s), are hereby called upon to submit representation citing reasonable grounds alongwith documentary proof in support of his claim within a period of one week, (upto 31-05-2022) in the office of J&K Services Selection Board, Hema Complex, Sector -3, Channi Himmat, Jammu/ Zamzam Complex Rambagh Srinagar, failing which no claim in this regard shall be entertained at any later stage.