Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship 2022: Get Scholarship upto Rs 50000 – Check Qualification
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Yuva Unstoppable that aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious and needy students to support them in achieving their academic dreams.
Under Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship program, students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi NCR who are pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or first year of engineering/MBBS program will be provided with a financial assistance of Rs 50,000 per year to cover their academic expenses.
Yuva Unstoppable is a non-governmental organization in India that works to provide underprivileged children with access to education, sanitation, drinking water, youth affairs, cleanliness and various non-curricular activities.
|Download App||Click Here|
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship eligibility:
- Open for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi NCR.
- Applicants must be either –
- Pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10, OR
- Enrolled in 1st year of engineering/MBBS program.
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% marks in Class 10/Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Yuva Unstoppable & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Benefits of Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship:
- A fixed scholarship amount of Rs 50,000 per year
Documents needed for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship:
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of applicant
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Parents’ Aadhar Card (Optional)
- PDF of applicant’s house pictures (3-4)
- 1-month electricity bill (Any summer month e.g. March, April, May)
Note- Yuva Unstoppable shall select and conduct the house visit of students as per requirement.
Know how to apply for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship:
- Click here to apply for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship.
- If not registered, register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Deadline of Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship:
- November 30, 2022