LPG Subsidy: Subsidy is given by the government on the purchase of LPG cylinder. This subsidy is sent to the account of the consumers. But, many people complain that subsidy money is not coming in their account.
New Delhi: LPG Subsidy: Subsidy is given by the government on the purchase of LPG cylinder. This subsidy is sent to the account of the consumers. But, many people complain that subsidy money is not coming in their account. If you are also not getting the subsidy money, then the reason for this may be due to non-linking of LPG and Aadhar.
Linking Aadhar card with LPG is very easy. LPG can be linked with Aadhar card sitting at home. However, there can be other reasons for not getting LPG subsidy.
They do not get LPG subsidy
For example, the government does not give subsidy on LPG to those earning more than Rs 10 lakh annually. If both husband and wife work and their income is more than Rs 10 lakh, then they will not get the benefit of subsidy.
79.26 rupees subsidy
At the same time, the amount of LPG subsidy is different in different states. According to media reports, a subsidy of Rs 79.26 is being available on LPG. However, many people are getting a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or 237.78.
This means that those who have got Rs 79.26 in their account have got the subsidy of one cylinder. At the same time, those whose bank account has received Rs 158.52 and Rs 237.78, they have been given subsidy of two and three cylinders respectively.
In this way, check whether subsidy came in the account or not
- To link Aadhar with LPG, first of all go to www.mylpg.in website. Here on the right there will be photos of cylinders of gas companies. From these, click on the cylinder of your gas provider.
- Your service provider’s window will open. It will have the option of Sign in and New User at the top right. Click here to login. If the ID has not already been created, then click on New User, fill the details and log in.
- After login a new window will open. In this, the option of cylinder booking history will appear on the right side. Click on it. Here you will get to know about how much subsidy has been given on which cylinder.
- If you have not received subsidy money then you can click on Feedback and register complaint of non-receipt of subsidy. You can also give complaint by calling toll free number 18002333555.
How to link LPG with Aadhaar
- For this, first of all go to the Resident Self Seeding page of UIDAI and fill the details. Select your LPG gas provider and enter your scheme name. If it is Indane gas then choose IOCL and if it is Bharat Gas then choose BPCL.
- After this, select the name of your distributor in the list given below. Then submit by entering consumer number, mobile number, email id and aadhaar number. Enter the OTP received on mobile and email and verify the given information.
- After this notification will come on the registered mobile number and LPG connection will be linked with Aadhar card.