MHA Recruitment 2022: There is a great opportunity for a government job in the Union Home Ministry. Recruitment is going on for the posts of Law Officer, Admin Officer, Chief Supervisor/Consultant, Supervisor/Consultant and Supervisor.
MHA Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Home Affairs has invited applications for the post of Law Officer, Admin Officer, Chief Supervisor/Consultant, Supervisor/Consultant and Supervisor. This recruitment is being done for three branches of Custodian of Enemy Property for India Office (CEPI) – Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow. Recruitment to these posts will be on contract basis. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 24 June 2022.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Law Officer Grade I (Consultant) (Deputy Secretary/Director) – 2 Posts
- Law Officer Grade II (Consultant) – 2 Posts
- Admin Officer – 1 Post
- Chief Supervisor/Consultant – 3 Posts
- Supervisor/Consultant – 3 Posts
- Surveyor – 26 Posts
MHA Recruitment 2022 – How much will you get salary
- Law Officer Grade I (Consultant) (Deputy Secretary/Director) – 60000
- Law Officer Grade II (Consultant) – 35000
- Admin Officer – 45,000/-
- Chief Supervisor/Consultant – 60000/-
- Supervisor/Consultant – 40,000
- Surveyor – 225,000
MHA Recruitment 2022 – Essential Educational Qualification
- Law Officer Grade- Candidates should have a degree in Law with five years of practice. Also, there should be working knowledge of computer.
- Admin Officer – Should have retired from equivalent government post. Should also have experience in administration and accounts matters.
- Chief Supervisor/Consultant- DS or US with experience in Revenue/Property matters.
- Supervisor/Consultant- MBA/BBA. Also, should have working knowledge of MS Office.
- Surveyor- 12th Science stream (Mathematics should be a subject) with 60% marks.