Ministry of Finance recruitment 2022: The Income Tax Department has started inviting applications for MTS and other posts. Applicants are advised to visit the official website, i.e., incometaxindia.gov.in for more updates and information related to recruitment. The last date to apply for the post is April 18.
According to the official notification, this recruitment drive would fill up 24 posts in the organisation.
- Inspector of Income Tax: 1 Post
- Tax Assistant: 5 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax: Degree of a recognised university or equivalent
- Tax Assistant: Degree at a recognised university or equivalent
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognised Board/ Council.
Direct link to view official notice
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who want to apply for the posts should send the filled-up application form to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel and Establishment), 1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata- 700069 on or before the last date to apply.