National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 is a digital gateway for different government scholarship schemes offered by Central Government, State Governments and other government agencies like UGC and AICTE. It is a one-stop platform for students who are interested in applying for various educational schemes and scholarship services. The portal looks after end to end implementation of the scholarship schemes and their disbursement as well.
The National Scholarship Portal hosts 118 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for the scholarship seekers registered on the platform. It is taken as a ‘Mission Mode Project’ under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). As per the data released for the academic year 2022-23, NSP has helped the government implement and disburse scholarships worth more than INR 2,800 crores (INR 2875.50 to be precise). The platform boasts more than 127 lakh applications out of which over 84 Lakh applications are verified.
Apart from this information, interested students from all streams will find more beneficial details about NSP in the article ahead.
Its main aim is to create a transparent database of scholars and ensure that the scholarships are disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to eligible students.
Benefits of NSP
There are several benefits that eligible students can avail themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are:
- NSP simplifies the scholarship process as the information is available under one umbrella.
- It, being a single integrated application for all scholarships, ensures that students don’t have to scale other websites to know about eligibility or the application process.
- It helps to reduce the duplication of applications.
- NSP suggests the appropriate schemes for students.
- It serves as a Decision Support System (DSS) for various Ministries and departments, providing up-to-date information on demand.
- It ensures faster scholarship processing.
- It helps standardize master data for all India-level courses and institutions.
Why was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Created?
The National Scholarship Portal was started by the Indian government under the National e-Governance initiative to ensure a smooth and proper flow of funds directly to the bank accounts of students without any hindrance. The key objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- Ensuring the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
- Avoiding duplication that occurs while processing the applications
- Offering the students, a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- Harmonizing the variety of scholarships and their norms
- Creating a transparent scholars’ database
- Ensuring all scholarships are disbursed to students on time
What are the Different Scholarships under NSP?
The National Scholarship Portal is well known for its nationwide reach. It covers almost all types of scholarships for students studying in class 1 to PhD level. The variety of scholarships that the NSP covers are majorly categorized under the following sections –
- Central schemes
- UGC/ AICTE schemes
- State schemes
How to Check NSP Application Status?
After applying to the national scholarship portal for a particular scholarship, candidates can check their respective application status’ following the below-mentioned steps.
1. Visit the official national scholarship portal.
2. When the homepage opens, click on the login link.
3. Enter the application ID and password.
4. Click on the ‘Check Your Status’ tab.
5. The application status will reflect on the screen.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – Central Schemes
Various departments operating under the Indian Government-run several scholarships to help students pursue their dream academic careers without any financial constraints. The renowned providers in the realm of scholarships include:
- Department of Higher Education (DHE)
- Ministry of Labour and Employment (MLE)
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD)
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA)
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE)
- Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), and more
Interested students will find the cumulative list of central NSP scholarships in the table highlighted below.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of Central Schemes
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – UGC Schemes
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is a prominent statutory body of the Indian government functioning under MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). Set up with an objective to coordinate, it determines and maintains the standard of higher education in India. Being an authoritative body, it offers recognition to universities across India and provides them with the required funds. Besides this, the UGC also offers some scholarship schemes for students pursuing college-level education.
The cumulative list of UGC schemes listed on the National Scholarship Portal is mentioned below.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of UGC Schemes
|Scholarship Name||Provider||Application Deadline|
|ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region||University Grants Commission (UGC)||31 October 2022|
|PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||31 October 2022|
|PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders (1st and 2nd Rank Holders)||31 October 2022|
|PG Scholarship Scheme for SC ST Students for Pursuing Professional Courses||31 October 2022|
What is the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the most prominent scholarship portals launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It offers various scholarship schemes to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority and General category students. NSP ensures timely disbursement of scholarships to students and avoids duplication in processing.
How to Apply at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23?
To avail of various scholarships and help students apply for them, one needs to register on NSP. Students must know how to apply through the scholarship portal.
However, before applying for a scholarship, the students need to make sure that their current educational institution is registered on the portal. If the institution is not registered on the portal, the student would not be able to apply for any scholarship. The portal also has the provision for the institutions to register themselves, if not already registered.
Candidates must follow the below steps to apply for an NSP scholarship through the national scholarship portal.
Step 1: Searching for the Institute
- Visit the official website of NSP.
- Click on the ‘Search for Institute‘ button.
- Fill in the required details and get the institution list.
- If the institution is not registered, the candidates can request their institutions to register on the portal by clicking here.
NSP Portal Login 2022-23: scholarships.gov.in or NSP Scholarship 2022-23 last date is July 2022, Since this notification is released by the UGC for the various scholarships. Candidates must fill the application form on the official website. Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 verification process would conclude on July 2022. National Scholarship Portal Registration for Fresh & Renewal, NSP Login at scholarships.gov.in.
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 30-09-2022||Open till 16-10-2022|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 15-11-2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 15-11-2022|
|BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP||Open till 30-09-2022||Open till 16-10-2022|
The National Scholarships Portal has been launched for AY 2022-23. Students can apply for Scholarships(Fresh & Renewal) in AY 2022-23 w.e.f 20th July, 2022
The Institutes registered on NSP 2.0 are required to submit Institute Registration Form for AY 2022-23. Check the NSP 2.0 Online Apply Registration Form link here. Log in and fill out.
Click here to Register for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students for AY 2022-23
the registration form to get more details about National Scholarship Portal 2022. However, Please go through the entire article before applying. Student Form Submission( Pre/ Post/ MCM/ Top class Schemes) July 2022. You have to log in under the option ‘Student Login‘ by entering your Permanent id and Date of Birth. Once you log in, you will get the option ‘Check Your Status’. Under this option, you can check your online status. The application dates for Central Sector Post/ MCM/ Top class Schemes except for schemes of WARB have been extended.
NSP Login 2022
- Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.
- For Prematric Labour Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme(Central Sector) Institute verification dates have been extended till July 2022 as well as District/State verification dates have been extended till July 2022.
- Renewal Applications where there is a mismatch in Aadhaar details can submit their applications now
- From AY 2022-23 all grievances related to the different schemes should be addressed to the grievance officer of the scheme who are appointed by the concerned ministries. The details of grievance officers is available under “Services” in the first page of the portal.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The NSP Scholarship portal is new way for the government providing scholarship schemes by the state government and central government. NSP portal provides 118 scholarships, which helps poor and backward students such as SC, ST, and OBC who can’t pursue their education due to financial situations or covid. “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) as the academic session 2020-21. NSP disburses scholarships amount around INR 2,800 Crores to support the students.
University Grants Commission, UGC recently released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or scholarships.gov.in Portal notification. July 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC Scholarships candidates can submit their applications on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. July 2022 is the last date of NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a doorway to attain scholarships for students in financial need from Class 1 to post-doctoral level. Every year, NSP introduces nearly 80 scholarship schemes for students coming from different backgrounds and also from different education levels.
Through NSP scholarship, candidates can get education who are from backward classes or can’t pursue their education due to financial crisis. Candidate must fill the application form before the NSP Scholarship 2022-23 last date i.e. is July 2022.
NSP Login – National scholarship Portal 2022
NSP Scholarship is one of the famous scholarships provided by the Indian government. This NSP web portal is for digital scholarship to help the students who can’t continue their further studies due to financial crisis after the 12th. On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms through the NSP portal to get the Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Firstly, It is necessary to fill the form in the appropriate format. Before the submission, they have to check and confirm the complete form, and if there are any errors or mistakes, it should be done correctly. NOTE:- After submission they are not allowed to make any changes in their registered details. A candidate has not sent the hard copy to NSP but only clicked the submit button.
- Official website:- https://scholarships.gov.in ➡️National स्कॉलरशिप status ऐसे चेक करें (NSP)
- National Scholarship Portal (राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल) Registration Portal Last Date is July 2022.
- Student Login 2022-23 check more details at scholarships.gov.in.
- In, India There is also one most famous scholarship know as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
- Considering the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India has launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2022.
- So, NSP Sign in, Registration, Renewal.
- This portal is too Important for Students.
- This is a very simple way to Apply online.
- Students always need simple.
- So, This is the main reason to make this portal.
- राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल Launched Its Android App.
- National Scholarship Portal is a platform for giving financial support to the poor students for their further studies by the Indian Government.
- The National Scholarship Portal hosts about 50 scholarships worth hundreds of crores among the scholarship seekers registered on the platform.
- According to officials, the platform has so far, helped the government implement and disburse scholarships worth more than INR 2,000 crores.
- Read the article to get the details of NSP registration in 2022 through the National Scholarship Portal, eligibility, dates, and more.
- Project under the National e-governance Plan (NEGP), the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a one-stop-solution for utilizing various scholarships offered by UGC, AICTE, and various Ministries.
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
Welcome to National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- How to Apply?
Students applying for scholarships for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as a fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”. The registration form is required to be filled by parents/guardians of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration. Before initiating the registration process, students / Parents/guardians are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
NOTE: Recheck the details to make sure that the details you entered are correct, as editing will not be allowed, once you submit the application form. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are mandatory fields):
Important Note: Scholarships For 12th Passed
NSP Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarships
|Particular||Scheme Closing Date|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||July 2022|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||July 2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||July 2022|
NSP School / Institute Forgot Password?
NSP Portal Login will avoid the duplication of forms while processing and also you will get the DBT. School / Institute Forgot Password? Those Institutes that do not have Login Credentials can contact District / State Nodal Officers for Login Credentials. NSP – Login. Login for District/State/Ministry Officials … Can’t See? Click on Refresh Button. Login. District / State / Ministry Nodal Officer Forgot Password? National Scholarship Portal Suggests Scholarship Scheme to Students for which They Eligible. National Scholarship, Last Date, Registration National Scholarship Portal – Your One Stop for All India Scholarships.
Re-validation for Central Sector Schemes for the State of Jammu and Kashmir is extended till July 2022.
Attention Institutes: The Institutes which are registered on NSP 2.0 are required to submit Institute Registration Form for AY 2022-23. The Form is available in Institute Login.
Standard Operating Procedures for NSP
Important Links to Login:
Download Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
National Scholarship Portal- Different Scholarships
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) minimizes the falsity of applications. The platform boasts of more than 125 Lakh applications out of which 105 Lakhs applications are verified also. As Per Academic Year 2022-23 Total, 1 Crore 40 Lakh 60 Thousand Application was Received for Various Scholarships in India. (NSP) is a digital scholarship platform that brings many scholarships offered by the central government, state governments, and various government institutions such as UGC (University Grant Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), etc.
NSP’s main aim is to provide a one-stop solution for all Scholarship related queries of Candidates. NSP is also known as NSP Portal 2.0. Apply for National Scholarship Portal, Login & Registration. Once you are done with the complete application, the NSP also offers the provision to trace your current application status through the ‘Check Your Status’ tab.
Apply for this scholarship scheme through the Mobile App- UMANG. By installing this app, the candidates can register themselves for this scholarship. The app covers end-to-end services of the National Scholarship Portal. You can not only get access to NSP scholarships but also apply for them in just a few simple steps. It is also known as NSP Portal 2.0 NSP has been launched by the government of India as part of its Digital India program. Keep all the documents handy before applying through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
Below UGC schemes guidelines are under revision. NSP Scholarship scheme for 2022-23 last date is July 2022. These schemes are:-
1: PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD
2: PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS (Ist and IInd RANK HOLDERS)
3: PG SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC & ST STUDENTS FOR PURSUING PROFESSIONAL COURSES
- You can find all kinds of scholarship information on one platform.
- You can find the master data for all courses and institutions at an all-India level on this single platform.
NSP Sign in:
First of all, This National level portal for the scholarship scheme is a single platform. where you can see compare and judge the best you need and also come to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for that scholarship Scheme. furthermore, It’s a computer-operated portal to know about the latest scholarship scheme.
Consequently, direct link alternatives are also available to apply for the scholarship program. Almost this is a beautiful gift for the students from the Government, because, Digital India Program is the platform where you can get the detailed information regarding the government and private scholarship programs from the central government and state government and private organizations, you can check it out through login to NSP panel.
|New Registration||Click here|
|NSP Official Website||scholarships.gov.in|
|Organization||Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India.|
|Register Complaints||Click Here|
|Fresh 2021-22||Click Here|
|NSP Renewal 2022 Login||Click Here|
|Download the NSP Android App||Click Here|
|NSP Help Desk||0120 – 6619540|
|NSP Email Id||[email protected]|
National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022
The candidates can check NSP Last date for various scholarships below:
|Department of Higher Education Scholarship|
|Central Scholarships||July 2022|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre Matric for Minorities||July 2022|
|Post-Matric for Minorities||July 2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional||July 2022|
|and Technical Courses CS|
|D/o Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre-matric Scholarships with Disabilities||July 2022|
|Post-matric Scholarships with Disabilities||July 2022|
|Scholarships for Top Class Education for||July 2022|
|students with disabilities.|
|M/o Social Justice & Empowerment Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||July 2022|
|Ministry of Labour & Employment Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships||July 2022|
|Cine/IOMC/Under Beedi/LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships||July 2022|
|Under Beedi/IOMC//Cine/LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|