Navy Recruitment 2021: 10th passed students can apply for 275 vacant posts
The job seekers who have not applied for the 275 vacant posts of the Ministry of Defence (Navy) have the last chance to apply. The deadline for the online application will be closed tomorrow.
The ITI qualified Indian national candidates who are interested can apply through the official Apprenticeship India website.
The selected candidates will be appointed for various Apprentice posts including Electronics Mechanic, Painter and Carpenter at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam for the training year 2022-23 batch.
Navy Recruitment 2021 details
Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2021 important dates
- The last date to apply online: December 5, 2021.
- The last date to receive the application: December 14, 2021
- Written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg) – January 27, 2022
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg) – January 29, 2022
- Date of Interview- January 31, February 1, 2 and 3, 2022
- Medical examination – February 7 to 15, 2022
Names and number of posts of Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2021 vacant posts
- Electrician: 22
- Electronics Mechanic: 36
- Fitter: 35
- Instrument Mechanic: 15
- Machinist: 12
- Painter (General): 10
- R & A/C Mechanic: 19
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 16
- Carpenter: 27
- Foundryman: 7
- Mechanic (Diesel): 20
- Sheet Metal Worker: 34
- Pipe Fitter: 22
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2021 educational qualification
- The applicant Candidates should have passed SSC/Matric/ Std X with 50 percent marks (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) with 65% (aggregate).
Navy Recruitment 2021 age limit
- General/OBC candidates should be born between April 1, 2001 and April 1, 2008. Candidates from SC/ ST category should be born between April 1, 1996 and April 1, 2008. However, the Son/ Daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee will get an additional age relaxation of two years subjected to approval of IHQ / MoD (Navy).