NEET UG Counselling 2021: Round 2 Registration Begins; Check Details
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, Undergraduate or NEET UG 2021 Counselling registrations for All India Quota, AIQ round 2 are underway. From today – February 17, 2022, the Choice Filling and Locking facility will be made available to all candidates. Those interested in applying for admissions from this round, must utilise this facility on the official website – mcc.nic.in.
Medical Counselling Committee, MCC NEET UG Counselling 2021 for the 2nd round will end on February 21, 2022 for registrations. Candidates must note that the Choice Filling and Locking step is very important as it will help the Committee in allotting colleges to candidates as per their preferences.
Candidates must register before proceeding for filling and locking choices. They are also advised to check carefully before filling them as the order of choices is also important. Check the step-by-step process given below on how to do this.
NEET UG 2021 Counselling: How to fill, lock choices
- Candidates must visit the official website of Medical Counselling Committee – mcc.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the ‘Online Registration’ link and then enter your login credentials.
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here – NEET UG Counselling 2021.
- After registering, start filling the choices in the spaces mentioned as per your preferences.
- Click on lock choices of submit after you’re done.
- Do remember to make a note of the order of choices that you have submitted.
NEET UG 2021 Counselling will be conducted in 4 rounds by MCC. After the seat allotment result of this round on February 26, 2022, two more rounds will be held – Mop Up Round and Online Stray Vacancy. Candidates are advised to keep a check here and on the official website for latest updates on these medical admissions