PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) provides monetary support of Rs 6,000 per annum to farmers families in India. The amount is paid in three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each. But to avail of these benefits, the farmer family must present the required documents before the state government.
Under the PM KISAN Yojana, the responsibility of finding eligible farmer families lies with the state government.
Check PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022; CLICK HERE
PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022 | What are the documents required to avail benefits under PM KISAN?
The following information/ documents are required:
- Name, Age, Gender and Category (SC/ST) of the farmer.
- Aadhaar Number [except in the case of farmers in Assam, Meghalaya and J&K
- In these States / UTs, the Aadhaar number shall be collected for those beneficiaries where it is available and for others alternate prescribed documents can be collected like Aadhaar Enrollment ID, Driving Licence, Voters’ ID Card, NREGA Job Card, or any other identification documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or their authorities, etc.)
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- A mobile number, though it is not mandatory, it is advised that when available it may be provided.
Also Read: JKBOSE 10th Result 2022 (Declared) – Summer Zone, Download Link @jkbose.nic.in
Farmer families can check if their documents are verified by going through the beneficiary list. If your name finds mentioned in the list, you will receive the PM KISAN 12th installment.
Here is how you can check your name on the PM KISAN beneficiary list:
- Go to the official website
- Click on ‘Beneficiary List’ in the farmer corner section.
- Fill in the name of your state, district, block, and gram panchayat.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The list will be displayed on the screen.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist: Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself will release the 12th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) on pmkisan.gov.in or via PMKISAN mobile application. All those farmers who registered for the scheme can check the necessary information about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist directly from their mobile phones.
PM Kisan 12th Installment Date 2022: Under the PM Kisan Yojana, all the registered farmer brothers will receive Rs.2,000 directly into their bank accounts to promote transparency in the banking sector and give farmers their PM Kisan 12th installment 2022 amount. So far, the government has sent 10 installments into the bank account of the farmers registered under the PM Kisan Yojana. To understand more about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist from this article.
Although the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 it officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers (PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022) in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under the PM Kisan scheme, every farmer in the country has been considered eligible and they will get the financial help of Rs.6,000 per year from the Central government in three equal installments. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment amount of Rs.2,000 will be sent to the farmer’s bank account which he/she can use in farming. The 12th installment list of PM Kisan Yojana will be available on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Keep scrolling(PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022) down to collect more data about the PM Kisan Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Aim||to give financial assistance|
|Release Date||September 2022|
PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022: The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central sector scheme fully funded by the Indian government and was launched in 2018. All those farmers who come under this scheme, get Rs.6000 every year in (PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022) three equal installments from the state government/union territorial administration.
|To Check status||PM Kisan Official Website|
|Follow for more updates||Homepage|