SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021 declared: Direct link to check here
SBI Clerk Main Result 2021: The results of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 have been declared by the State Bank of India (SBI). The SBI Clerk Main examination for the post of Junior Associate was conducted on October 1 to October 17, 2021 at various test centres across the country.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021: How to check scores online
1. Visit the official SBI website sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the Latest Announcement link under the Careers section at the top.
3. Click on “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Final Result Announced).”
4. Click on Final Result link
5. PDF file with roll numbers of selected candidates will be displayed
6. Download and save it, and take a printout for reference.
Direct link to check SBI Clerk Main Result 2021
Test of specified opted local language:
Those who qualify for selection and produce a 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In the case of others (qualified for selection), the specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining.
Candidates not found proficient in a specified opted local language would be disqualified. Provisional Selection (Subject to qualifying specified opted local language).
The selection process will consist of an online test (Preliminary and Main exam) and a test of the specified opted local language.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
Clerk – 5000 posts
Backlog – 454 posts
Rs 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs 19,900 (Rs 17,900 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)