SKUAST Counselling Notice-II for PG Programme
All the desirous candidates whose rank and merit Category wise /General Category has been displayed and available on University website are hereby informed that the second round of counselling to PG programme is scheduled to be held as per the details given below:
1. The seat matrix for second round of counselling for the above said programme is available on the University website www.skuast.org.
2. The candidates attending counselling shall have to produce the original documents viz. Matric (D.O.B), Marks card of 10+2, Graduation Marks card/Transcript/Provisional Degree Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Migration Certificate, Category Certificate, (if belonging to any reserved category), along with self attested photo copies of the all the above documents, admit card of SKUAST-J CET-2021 and 06 Nos. of recent passport size coloured photographs.
3. The candidates before attending the counselling on the aforesaid date shall have to deposit counselling fee Rs. 1000/-(Non-refundable) through online mode preferably one day before or on counselling date up to 11:00 A.M positively. For details in this regard log on www.skuast.org.
4. If a candidate or his/her representative fails to appear for 1st counselling on the specified date but intends to appear on 2nd round counselling i.e. on 11- 11-2021 he/ she will be allowed after depositing Rs 1500/- (non-refundable) as counselling fee. Further, the candidate shall be considered for seat in a course available at that point of time. Such candidates cannot stake any claim whatsoever on any other seat already allotted despite their merit.
5. The provisionally selected candidates shall have to deposit requisite fee in full on the day of counselling. Accordingly the candidates are advised to come prepared for the same. For the detailed fee structure visit information brochure CET-2021 available on the University website.
6. The candidates provisionally selected/admitted under self-financing category shall have to make an undertaking to the extent that he/she is in a position to pay the self-finance category fee for the whole duration of the degree programme and shall not request for any concession/exemption of fee at any point during the course of degree programme.
7. Upgradation or change of stream shall not be entertained after closure of admissions. 8. The candidates are required to attend the counselling on stipulated date/time, venue and present him / herself before the counselling committee when
his/her name is announced, failing which the claim of admission on seats available at that point of time when he/she was called shall not be entertained
in spite of superior merit. The allotment of seats for candidates who present themselves before counselling committee afterwards shall depend upon availability of seat(s) at the point of time, when he/she presents him/herself before the Counselling Committee of SKUAST-J. In the counselling hall on stipulated dates of counselling only. 9. For Self-Finance Category, in each degree programme, the selection of desirous candidates shall also be strictly based on merit obtained in the
10.The candidates are advised to visit University website www.skuast.org for other details and updated information.
11.The candidates invited for attending the counselling are more than the number of seats available. However this is to accommodate the shortfall or
vacancy arising, if any.
12. All other terms and conditions as mentioned in brochure shall remain as such.
13. The candidates shall follow the SOP of Covid-19 during the counselling.