Traffic Plan and Advisory For 13-06-2022
1. *To safeguard the lives of the people from shooting stones at Panthyal , NHAI has been directed by the Government to repair the Steel Tunnel. Because of these necessary repairs traffic will remain suspended at Panthyal from 0430 hrs. to 0800 hrs.*
2. *There shall be no traffic movement on every Friday on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of maintenance/repairing on Zoji La axis.*
3. *Restriction on Dhar Road for HMVs with more than 10 tyres*
HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.
*TRAFFIC PLAN and ADVISORY FOR 13-06-2022*
*Tomorrow on 13-06-2022, subject to fair weather and better road condition *LMVs(Passenger)/private Cars* shall be allowed *from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW (NH-44)* viz *Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa* . *TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban* before releasing the traffic.
*CUT OFF TIMING:*
*LMVs/private Cars from Nagrota (Jammu) at 0700 hrs to 1200 hrs,*
*from Jakheni (Udhampur) at 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs* &
*from Navyug Tunnel (Qazigund side) 0800 hrs to 1200 hrs* (subject to change depending on road condition)
*TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall strictly follow the traffic plan/advisory*, no vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions, HMVs shall be allowed from NAVYUG Tunnel (Qazigund side) towards Jammu after assessing the traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
*SFs Convoy Movement*
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. *They may ply from Srinagar towards Jammu* after confirming the status of NHW.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, vehicular movement on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road shall be allowed from both side viz Srinagar towards Kargil and vice-versa. *LMVs will be released from Minamarg and Sonamarg at 0500 hrs upto 1700 hrs* and HMVs will be released from *Minamarg towards Srinagar at 0700 hrs. upto 1130 hrs. and from Sonamarg towards Kargil at 1300 hrs upto 1800 hrs.*
No vehicle shall be allowed between 1800 hrs and 0500 hrs.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, *LMVs shall be allowed from both sides and HMVs shall be allowed from Srinagar towards Poonch* on Mughal road. *LMVs followed by HMVs will be released from Herpora (Shopian) towards Poonch at 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs. & LMVs will be released from Behramgalla (Buffliaz) towards Srinagar at 0900 hrs upto 1200 hrs.* *Nomadic movement shall allowed uninterrupted, subject to situation of road.*
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048, 9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396, 18001807091)
• Ramban (9419993745) • Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road