UPSC Civil Services Main Admit Card 2021 out @upsc.gov.in – download here
UPSC Civil Services Main Admit Card 2021: The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has released the admit cards of the Civil Services Examination (CSE) Main 2021. All the candidates can download the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2021 admit card from the official website — upsc.gov.in. As per the schedule, the commission will conduct the UPSC Civil Services mains exam on January 7, 8,9, 15 and 16, 2022.
The candidates must check the e-admit card carefully and bring the discrepancy (ies), if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
UPSC CSE Main admit cards 2021: Here’s how to download
- Log on to the official website of UPSC — upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, under the news announcement section, click on the UPSC CSE Main admit card link
- Enter your UPSC Civil Services mains roll number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- Your UPSC civil services main exam admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of the same.
Direct Link to download UPSC Civil Services Main admit cards
Important instructions for candidates:
1. Bring this e-admit card (print out), along with the (original) photo identity card, whose number is mentioned in the e-admit card, in each session to secure admission to the examination hall. An e-admit card must be preserved by the candidate.
2. Enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination in each session. Entry to the examination hall closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each session.
3. Possession (even in switch off mode)/use of mobile phones and other electronics/communication devices are banned at the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action, including ban from future examinations under the rules of the examination.
4. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring passport size photograph, one for each session, for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
5. Candidates are also advised to bring a black ballpoint pen to the examination hall for making entries on the attendance list.
6. Wearing a mask/face shield is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without a mask/face shield will not be allowed entry into the venue.
7. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks/face shield for verification, whenever required by the examination functionaries.
8. A candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
9. Candidates must follow Covid-19 norms of social distancing as well as personal hygiene inside the examination halls/rooms as well as in the premises of the venue.
10. Use of scientific (non-programmable type) calculators is allowed and, if considered necessary, may be brought by candidates. Programmable type calculators are, however, not allowed in this examination.