UPSC Recruitment 2021 for various Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for recruitment for fourteen different posts. The recruitment is for various posts in teaching and non-teaching departments. There are a total of 64 vacancies across different departments. The notification also informed that interested candidates will be able to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 from November 11, 2021.
Details of vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Professor (Mechatronics): 01
- Assistant Defence Estates Officer: 06
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Armament): 03
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemistry): 03
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Engineering): 03
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Gentex) : 02
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Instrumentation): 01
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II(Metallurgy): 02
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Military Explosives):02
- Assistant Director (Economist): 01
- Assistant Director (Information Technology): 29
- Assistant Director (Horticulture) : 03
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 03
- Medical Officer (Unani): 05
Age limit for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Professor :- 38 years
- Assistant Defence Estates :- 30 years
- Senior Scientific Officer :- 35 years
- Assistant Director :- 35 years
- Medical Officer Unani :- 38 years
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can only apply online through UPSC’s official website, i.e http://www.upsconline.nic.in November 11, 2021 to November 12 , 2021 .
The commission has notified that candidates who apply through any other medium will be rejected.
Interested candidates can check the UPSC Recruitment 2021 notification via this direct link.