UPSC Recruitment 2022: Golden opportunity to get central govt job, apply before this date – check details
UPSC Recruitment 2022: It is a great opportunity for the candidates who are in search of central government job as the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of several posts.
The selected candidates will be given appointments in various Union Ministries and Government departments.
UPSC vacancy 2022 details
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application: 14.04.2022.
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 15.04.2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 post-wise vacancies
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical): 8 posts
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation): 15 posts
- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology): 2 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil): 3 posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022 age limit
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical): 40 years
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation): 30 years
- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology): 50 years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil): 33 years
UPSC vacancy 2022 application fee
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 education qualification
- Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or pass in Section A and Section B of the Associate Membership Examination in Electrical Engineering branch from Institution of Engineers (India).
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Economic Investigation): Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Senior Lecturer (Ophthalmology): A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. (ii) M.S. (Ophthalmology)/ M.D.(Ophthalmology) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent*. Note: Equivalent* – means B.E. (Civil) or B. Tech (Civil) or B. Sc. Engineering (Civil) or AMIE (Civil). (Only those students who were enrolled with Institutions with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible.)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.