Effective Date: January 1, 2024
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, phone number, and mailing address if you register for an account or subscribe to our mailing list
- Communications between you and kashmirstudentalerts.com
- Usage data such as the pages you visit on our site and the links you click
- Device data such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type, and operating system
- Location data such as your device’s GPS signal, WiFi signal, or cell tower signal
- Demographic data such as your gender, age, and hometown
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you and communicate with you
- To create and manage your user account
- To personalize and customize content for you
- To improve the Site and our services
- To contact you about services and promotions that may be of interest
- For analytics, troubleshooting, and site operations
- For compliance purposes, such as enforcing our Terms of Service
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with legal obligations, court orders or other legal process
- In connection with a sale, merger, transfer, or reorganization of all or parts of our business
- With your consent or at your request
- To service providers who assist us in things like website operations, marketing, and customer support
- In aggregate or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
Cookies and Tracking
Third Party Links
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your logins and passwords private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To Information
You may modify or delete the personal information you have submitted to us at any time by logging into your account and modifying your profile information. You can also email us at [email protected] to request access to, correction, or deletion of your information.
Our Site is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
If we propose to make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.