10th Pass Anganwadi Fresh Recruitment 2023, document required, age limit, last date
Advertisement Notice: No:- of 2023 Dated: 03-08-2023
Subject: Re- Advertisement for Recruitment of Sanginis (Anganwadi Workers) in Anganwadi Centre of POSHAN Project B.K. Pora
Ref:. 1. Government order No 222-JK (SWD) of 2022 Dated: 30.11.2022
2. Government Order No. 103-JK (SWD) of 2023 dated: 28.04.2023
3. MD/Poshan/Estt/13247-53 dated: – 08-05-2023
4. ADDC/BUD/2830-45 Dated 12-05-202
5. MD/Poshan/Estt/2023/21936 Dated: – 24-07-2023
Approval has been accorded, vide letter No: 103-JK (SWD) of 2023 Dated: 28.04.2023 for filling up of various vacancies of Sanginis (Anganwadi Workers) in Anganwadi Centre of POSHAN Project B.K.Pora, as per the details given below:
A. For Anganwadi Workers
1. The candidate must be domicile of the UT of J&K.
2. Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be eligible.
3. The candidate should be a resident of the electoral ward where Anganwadi Centre is situated. The name
in the voter list for the ward shall be considered as the proof of residence of the candidate. In case the
name of the candidate appears in the voter list along with her parents, then she must provide certificate of being un-married issued by the concerned Tehsildar. Wherever there is any dispute as to residence for any reason, then a residence proof certifying the ward of residence from the concerned SDM/ACR shall be considered.
4) Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Worker shall be 10+ 2 and maximum graduation. In case no 10+2 pass candidate is available in the ward, 10+2 pass candidate from the adjoining ward shall be considered which would require prior approval of Mission Director, Mission POSHAN.
5) In case a suitable candidate is not available for adjoining ward, candidate from the nearest ward within the Panchayat can be considered subject to the approval of the MD, Mission POSHAN.
6) Weightage shall be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and selection shall be done purely on merit basis and no other criteria to be considered.
7) In case of tie in merit of the eligible candidate, candidate with higher age will be preferred.
8) Candidates with qualification higher than graduation shall not be considered.
B. In case eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring AWWs/AWHs, the said candidate shall
qualify for additional two percent points.
1) The candidate who is shortlisted for Document verification will be required to appear for Document Verification along with the original documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement Notification. The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification and other document like Domicile Certificate, on or before the last date of submission of application form.
a) Marks sheet (s) /Diploma/Degree of the qualification prescribed for the post as per Advertisement Notification.
b) Date of Birth/Matriculate Certificate.
c) Domicile Certificate.
d) Unmarried Certificate (where required)
2) Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof.
Photo ID Proof can be:
i) Aadhaar Card
ii) Voter ID card.
3) The candidate who are supposed to furnish various certificate issued by or before the prescribed cut-off date, shall be required to produce them at the time of Document Verification or as may be sought by the Committee; in case of failure, the committee shall take necessary decision which shall be final.
All applicants to submit affidavit stating following facts:
1. All Documents submitted are correct, without any mismatch, scanning, duplicate or fallacious in nature.
If found incorrect or in any of the above stated situation the candidature of deponent may be cancelled and liable to action under law.
2. Maximum qualification is Graduation for vacancy of Anganwadi worker and Class X for and this is as per facts and onus of proving it to be true lies with the deponent.
3. The deponent has read the HR policy no. 222-JK (SWD) of 2022 dated: 30.11.2022 and is well versed with
all salient features of the policy and shall be applicable to the deponent in case of selection as Anganwadi worker/ Anganwadi Helper.