10th pass India Post Recruitment 2023 Application Form, last date @www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
The Department of Posts (GDS Section) has issued a fresh notification and invited online applications from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) in Branch Post Offices (BOs) created in the year 2023.
The interested and eligible candidates can send their applications online at www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
While the online registration and submission of applications will start on May 22 and will continue till June 11, the candidates can edit or do correction to their applications between June 12 and June 14.
- Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance thereon are paid to the GDS. The applicable TRCA to different categories are as under:
- BPM: Rs.12,000-29,380
- ABPM: Rs.10,000-24,470
- Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- However, there will be relaxation for the deserving candidates.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i’e (Name of local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
How to apply:
- Applications are to be submitted online only at indiapostgdsontine.gov.in Applications received from any other mode shall not be entertained.
The Post Office of India has started the application process for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post. This recruitment drive will fill up a total of 12828 vacant posts in the organisation. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at– indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
The India Post registration process will start today onwards and the last date to apply will be June 11, 2023. While the application correction window will active between June 12 to 14, 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have a class 10th passed degree in Mathematics and English from any recognized board of school education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India. Candidates should have also knowledge of computers and knowledge of cycling.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
To apply for this post candidates should have a minimum age limit of 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 40 years.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Salary
BPM – Rs.12,000 to 29,380
ABPM Rs.10,000 to 24,470
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 as an application fee to apply for this post. However, female applicants, SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants will not have to pay any fee.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Selection Criteria
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of a system-generated merit list. The Merit list will include marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks class 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
Step 1: Go to the official website– indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the register and generate the login details on the homepage.
Step 3: Candidates have to fill up the application form with their required credanital.
Step 4: Now upload the required documents and pay the required application fee.
Note: Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.