10th pass Railway Recruitment 2023 for Over 3100 posts Apply online, Last date
Eastern Railway has invited applications for recruitment to fill up over 3100 posts of Apprentice. A total of 3115 vacancies will be filled in the various divisions and Workshops under the Eastern Railway (ER) through this recruitment drive. The online application process will commence from September 27, 2023 and the deadline for submitting application is October 26, 2023.
Check more details about the recruitment drive below:
Eastern Railway recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date of ER Online Application: September 27, 2023
- Last Date of ER Online Application: October 26, 2023
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Howrah Division: 659
- Liluah Workshop: 612
- Sealdah Division: 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop: 187
- Malda Division: 138
- Asansol Workshop: 412
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Painter (G)
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the recruitment drive should have passed 10th or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of the ER – rrcer.com.
- Click on the ‘Link for Engagement of Act Apprentices for Training Slot’
- Then on Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices /2022-23.’ in Eastern Railway Units
- Register and select Trade and Type of Disability (if any) and confirm.
- Fill up your basic details including email id/ mobile No. etc.
- Now, Select Your Unit Preference
- Upload documents and submit application.