1140 posts, NCL Apprentice recruitment 2023 Check Eligibility, Important Dates
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is inviting applications for several vacant apprentice posts. The process of online registration for the recruitment drive has already commenced from October 5. A total of 1140 vacant posts are available. An official notification for the same has been released at the official website nclcil.in.
Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply online at the official website. The last date for submission of online applications is October 15. The recruitment drive aims to fill the vacant posts of apprentice trainees in various trades under the provisions of The Apprentice Act 1961. For further details, check below
NCL Apprentice recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of online applications: October 5, 2023
- Closing date for submission of online applications: October 15, 2023
NCL Apprentice recruitment 2023 Vacant posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 13 vacant posts
- Electrician: 370 vacant posts
- Fitter: 545 vacant posts
- Welder: 155 vacant posts
- Motor Mechanic: 47 vacant posts
- Auto Electrician: 12 vacant posts
NCL Apprentice recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates applying must have qualified Matriculation or equivalent under 10+2 system
- Candidates should also hold Trade Certificate (ITI qualification) in relevant trade.
- Minimum age limit for applying: 18 years of age as on August 31, 2023
- Maximum age limit for applying: 26 years of age as on August 31, 2023
- It is to be noted that relaxations for upper age limit are applicable.
For detailed information, interested candidates are advised to check the official notification.
How to Apply
In order to apply, interested and eligible candidates can go through the following steps:
- Visit the official website www.nclcil.in
- On the home page, click on Menu
- From there, move to Career, and then Apprentice Training
- Now click on the link for Apprentice (Trainee) application
- Get yourself registered.
- Proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form with all necessary details
- Pay the required fee and submit your application
- It is advised to take a printout of the application for future reference